Tuesday 22 March 2011

Productivity?

What do we mean by this?

Is it just Sales Speak or is there merits in this word

Here at DMG Communications we believe there is more than just merits in the word it needs to be your Core belief inside your business, its all about those one percenters, that can turn your business into a profitable, fun venture

Yes, we sell phone systems, and this is an integral part of effeciancy, but where else can you improve your "Productivity"

A few things that come to mind;
  1.  Staffing Levels
    1.  Are they efficient?
    2.  Where can I save them time and improve their "Productivity"
    3.  What's their biggest complaint in the Processes, and what have I done to rectify this?
    4. How is my Staff Morale, how am I measuring this?
  2. Communications
    1.  Do I miss calls?
    2.  Are you sick of playing "Phone Tag"
    3.  How did my last advertising campaign go?
    4.  Why can't I find my Sales Reps?
Just a few things that may change the way you think about your business, what are a few things you can think of in YOUR business that could be done better?

Scott Chisholm - Business Development & Training


P: 07 5580 0999 l  M: 0448 378 460  l F: 07 5580 6692

www.dmgcommunications.com.au

______________________________

DMG Communications provides a complete tailored
and professional telecommunications service.  From one off handsets to
a national multi-site roll out, our international products can be streamlined
to suit your exact needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment